Friday, May 13, 2005

I've been tagged. . .

Trish at Working Mommy tagged me, so here goes. . .

1. Total Number of Books I’ve Owned: I would guess we own 800-1,000 books. Most are Jay's from before we got married. When I moved in with him after we got back from our honeymoon, he almost had a heart attack when I suggested we combine our books on our new bookshelf.

2. Last Book I Bought: I bought several by Dean Koontz a couple months ago. I'm too lazy to get up and check the titles right now.

3. Last Book I Read: I recently finished reading This Present Darkness by Frank E. Peretti and I am currently reading Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke.

4. 5 Books that mean a lot to me: This is a tough one. I can answer it now, but I'll probably have a different answer tomorrow.
a) Lost Boys by Orson Scott Card
b) The Five Love Languages by Gary D. Chapman
c) Medjugorje: The Message by Wayne Weible
d) Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
e) A Child Called "It" by Dave Pelzer

5. Tag 5 people and have them do this on their blog: Alex, Julie D., Kalanna, Philothea Rose, and Julie O. - TAG! YOU'RE IT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home