Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Five things!

Alexa passed this on to me. I’m probably breaking the rules by including things that just annoy me, but I wouldn’t have been able to complete it otherwise.
List five things that people in your circle of friends or peer group are wild about, but you can't really understand the fuss over. To use the words of Caesar (from History of the World Part I), "Nice. Nice. Not thrilling . . . but nice."
1. Dressing like you are back in the 80s. What the heck is that all about?

2. Those nannie shows. I haven't seen any, but everyone seems to adore them.

3. The TV show Friends. I never got that, yet all my friends practically planned their lives around it. Even the reruns!!!

4. Buying a new dress for every special occasion and never wearing it again. And let's not forget having clothes with tags still on them in the closet. If you're not going to wear them then return them!!!

5. When they turn on their turn signals when they are already in the turning lane or after they already slowed down. It's supposed to act as a warning that these things are going to happen, not that they've already happened!

It's my turn to pass it on, so I chose Kalanna, Julie O., and Trish (since she feels like spilling her guts lately).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home