Friday, September 17, 2004

I'm Glad He's Not A Louisiana Politician

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) - A City Council candidate who once brought a hatchet to a Planning Commission meeting got the attention of Secret Service agents because he distributed fliers advocating the assassination of President Bush. . .

Daniel Avila, 25, admitted Wednesday that he handed out fliers at the city's Oktoberfest celebration stating, "President George W. Bush Deserves to Be Assassinated." The handbill also called for a sex attack on the president's twin daughters. . .

"I don't want to give any clue as to whether I'm serious or whether I'm playing around," he said. "I just think people need to allow something they don't like in their society to exist. In general that's what democracy is all about.". . .

"He's running for City Council," Masry said. "We have a situation where these council meetings can proceed without any fear of somebody doing something irrational. Advocating killing Bush and raping his daughters is irrational."

Asked if he has ever committed a violent act, Avila said he has not.

"But if I did, I wouldn't be honest about it," he said.

Yikes! Is this guy a freak or what? He's saying this crap just because he can? I'd rather eat a huge bowl of ice cream just because I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home