Sunday, August 22, 2004

Busy Days and Bookless Nights

We have been busy getting settled into our new place and celebrating Jude's second birthday. Shortly before we moved, I began reading Gulliver's Travels. While moving, the book got misplaced. We were out with some friends last night and we stopped off at Barnes and Noble for some coffee. I decided I had gone way too long without a book to read, so Jay and I picked up a copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Well, of course after I began reading the new book last night, I found Gulliver's Travels today. Also, a friend gave me one of maybe three Stephen King books I have yet to read. I think I'll restrain myself and finish with the Jonathan Swift book then move on to good, ol' Harry before cracking open On Writing. No promises, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home