Wednesday, August 11, 2004

See Kalanna, I remembered . . . well . . . maybe

A couple nights ago I had a headache. Before I realized just how bad it was getting, I had taken a couple Ibuprofen. Approximately ten minutes later it was a full blown migraine. I didn't know whether it was safe to take my Imitrex since I had just taken the Ibuprofen. So around 2 in the morning jaymen was looking information up on the web for me. Yes, it is safe to take both together and sometimes even recommended. My doctor later agreed with the information.

Several years back while Kalanna (over at Mere Catholics) was still living in Louisiana, she and I had a public speaking class together in college. If I am remembering this correctly, she gave an informative speech on the benefits and risks of Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen. The whole time jaymen was on the computer, I was sitting there trying to remember exactly what it was Kalanna had said in her speech. I think it was Kalanna who gave that speech . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home