Saturday, October 15, 2005

All I can say is. . .

WOW!!!

Jay and I had a date the other night. Since we are total nerds, it's not unusual for us to end up at Barnes and Noble. Actually, it's unusual for us to not end up at Barnes and Noble. We bought the very new Anansi Boys from Neil Gaiman. Every time I read one of his novels I think, "Man! This guy is soooo cool!" Well, he totally surpassed his coolness this time.

GO GET THE BOOK NOW!!!

I am now on to THUD! which is Terry Pratchett's new one. This one has a fully illustrated companion book titled Where's my Cow? where Sam Vimes is reading a book to his son. I'm sure we'll end up buying this one in the future.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your page loaded really quick for all the content and images I'm impressed

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home