Monday, September 19, 2005

I am a chocolate chip cookie

Now here's a silly little quiz I couldn't resist. Via Blond Girl.

You scored as Chocolate chip cookie.

Your perfect dessert is a chocolate chip cookie! You are intelligent and original. You are a leader not a follower. You like cookies! Sometimes you can be on the wild side and get a midnight snack...(stealing the LAST COOKIE from the cookie jar...)

Chocolate chip cookie

81%

Chocolate cake..mmm

69%

I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!

63%

Strawberry Shortcake

56%

Bananna Bread

50%

Cheesecake

38%

Vanilla Shake

38%

::.what dessert are you?.::
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about chocolate fountain for party
. You can check it out at chocolate fountain for party


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home