Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Meat Hats: the new fashion frontier

Umm . . . yuck.


Pork Pie Hat Posted by Hello


Cowboy Hat Posted by Hello

Here's their faq section:

q: how can I prevent a hat of meat from going bad?
a: we suggest that when not in use, you keep your hat of meat in the refrigerator or freezer. for periods of prolonged exposure, spraying your hat with a thin coat of hairspray provides hours of protection.

q: how do I discourage flies and dogs from pestering me when I am wearing a hat of meat?
a: a squirt-gun filled with lemon or lime juice is an excellent canine deterrent. a thin coat of hairspray on your hat of meat will keep the flies away.

q: how can I combat the foul smell that sometimes comes with older hats of meat?
a: a simple solution is to lightly baste your hats of meat with barbecue sauce, teriyaki or other aromatic marinades.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home