Monday, August 02, 2004

How angry can Julie get?

A couple days ago the American Psychological Association stated that they endorses homosexual marriages. I can't tell you just how upset this makes me. I am a psychology graduate and am completely sickened by this! These people should know how growing up as a child of homosexual parents endangers the psychological well-being of children.

After hearing that the American Psychiatric Association decided to remove pedophilia from it's list of sexual perversions from the DSM IV (stating that sexual molestation doesn't harm children and can even be beneficial - this, based on "research" performed by a man who molested children and infants as a research project), I was glad that I had decided to go into psychology rather than psychiatry.

Now I learn that one of the key members of their beloved "Working Group on Same-Sex Families and Relationships" panel is actively trying to have a deaf child with her lesbian partner! As if growing up with homosexual parents isn't enough to deal with. At least the child won't be able to hear the teasing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home