Monday, January 16, 2006

YIKES!!!

Has it really been over a month since we've last posted here? Sheesh!

Let's see. . . not much new is going on. So far, Gabriel is a very easy and predictable baby. He's precious and Jude really likes him. He told me earlier today that I need to have another Gabriel in my tummy. He was also kind enough to inform me that my tummy is getting smaller. God, I love this little boy!

Jay and I are doing well. Work is good for Jay. He still likes the job and the people there. I'm getting back into the playgroup after staying away for a little while. Jude's been missing them, but I didn't want to get the baby around all those kids just yet.

Gabriel is almost two months old. I'm about to post some pictures on their blog. The pictures are a month old, but they're still some good ones. Our camera is flaking out, so I'm not sure how often I'll get to posting pictures there.

It's very strange having a new child. This new child after having Jude. There was nothing easy about Jude. I'm surprised we didn't go against Church teachings and prevent ourselves from having another child. That's how difficult Jude was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home