Monday, August 01, 2005

Deep depression

I don't know if any of you have been reading the Harry Potter series, but Jay and I have been. A couple weeks ago we bought Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince, the latest in the series. Jay read the 652 page novel in one day and was nice enough to let me know that a major character dies in this one. Yeah, what a nice guy I married.

I was in the middle of reading Lords and Ladies by Terry Pratchett (I'll have to type up a terrific quote from this one ASAP) and hated the idea of stopping a book to read another, but I just couldn't resist. It was so worth it. I knew how much I hate it when I finish reading one of J. K. Rowling's books, so I tried to read this one slowly. It didn't work. I finished it in a few days and now that I'm done and I know it will take forever and a day for her to finish the next one, I am totally depressed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I love Terry Pratchett! and I think Lords and Ladies is one of my favorites. How can you be depressed when you have such stuff waiting for you to finish it!?

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home