Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Topless sandals?


I must be way out of the fashion loop because Jay came home some time last week talking about the women in his office ordering topless sandals. I had no idea what he was talking about. In case you hadn't heard about them either, there are sandals that stick to the bottom of your feet. What you do is peel off the protective cover and step onto it heel first and walk. It sticks to your feet. When you want them off just peel them off (wet them if necessary). When you are done wearing them, wash them well to get the dirt and oils off. Before you wear them again, make sure they are dry and your feet are clean and dry. You don't have to add adhesive.

The sandals are $10 and the toe thongs are $5. I must say, I am intrigued, but I'm not sure why.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had to add my two cents. These sandals are incredible. It's like walking barefoot. If the sandals get dirty they just wash off with soap and stick again to your feet. I bought my pair from www.Topless-Sandal.com. If you have not tried a pair of these sandals you can't imagine how comfortable they really are.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link is actually http://www.topless-sandal.com/

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home