Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Ramblings

Let's see. . . I haven't been doing much of anything over here lately. I sleep horribly and am extremely tired in the mornings. I've always been a light sleeper, but it's just been awful lately. Maybe I'm too hot at night. My little joke has always been, "just wait 'til you hit menopause" but that joke isn't too funny. I bet I'm going to hate menopause.

The house is in desperate need of a good dusting, but dusting has always been my least favorite chore.

The weather was absolutely beautiful today, which is nice since yesterday was nasty. Jude enjoyed playing in the rain and was mad when I made him come inside. It got too chilly to be playing out there. My mom can't believe I allow him to play in the rain.

I loved the OB I had when I was pregnant with Jude, but I guess driving four hours away is a bit much :) One of my cousins is an OB here in town, so I decided to start seeing her. Tomorrow, I have an appointment to do the new patient paperwork and all that, and then I guess we schedule an appointment for the initial check up for another day. I've never had to make a special appointment for paperwork. All I can say is I better not get a bill for going in to fill out a billion forms!

Jude and I were at my mom's house and he was playing around in her closet. Mom and I were laughing at something funny one of us said, then Jude started laughing. He laughs and slaps his knee and says, "I such a funny guy!" and laughs some more. Oh, he's so cute.

I've been trying to potty train him and it's not going so well. In the morning, he'll sit there watching Dora the Explorer while sitting on his chair with no problem at all, but rarely does anything productive on it. The rest of the day he refuses to sit on it. He actually likes the "big potty chair" and has put it to use several times, but rarely wants to sit on it. He'll get it one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home