Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Another addiction

Okay ladies and gentlemen. I must confess. I have a new addiction. Luckily this one only takes up about half an hour of my day. My neighbor Alison turned me on to it. She should be ashamed of herself.
Have any of you heard of the Kingdom of Loathing? It's sort of a spoof (is that really a word?) on role-playing games. Helena, my character is a Pastamancer. She's become a Ravioli Sorcerer at level 10. She has several familiars that help her fight. One of my favorites is Mutha Sucka who is a 30-pound mosquito that carries a hypodermic needle around to help remove blood from her enemies.
I highly recommend this game to those of you out there who like this type of game. It was a little tricky getting registered but well worth the aggravation. If you do get into it, here are a couple links that should help you get into the game: Official Fansite for KoL and this KoL Spoiler Guide.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

Sounds great! Can't wait to try it.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home