Monday, December 13, 2004

Knitting Jobs

Here's the scarf I made a couple months back. I didn't do anything special with it. The whole thing is just knit stitches! I was too afraid to deviate from what I was comfortable with. I used one full skein of Lion Brand's Homespun Romanesque 343. The yarn is nice and soft. It's very warm and comfortable around my neck. Jude likes it, too.

Here's the Chinese Charm Bag I made! I am quite proud of it. I think I did a pretty darned good job on it considering it's only the second thing I've made. It took me several nights to make it. Using a pattern from Stitch 'n Bitch, I knitted in the round with a 6mm circular needle. This was an interesting experience. I used the needle recommended for the purse, not the yarn. Talk about some tired fingers! I used a skein and a half of Lion Brand's Jiffy Thick & Quick Rocky Mountains 208.

And here's the inside of it. (Jude seems to think the extra skein should be stored in the purse.) I lined it with purple since the inside of purses tend to get dirty. The purse is approximately 10 inches across and 13 inches tall. I used 6 inch bamboo handles.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful site. Although I did not find resume tips as a directmatch to your site, I did however enjoy the monster jobs from other posts.
Thanks again for being here!

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful site. Although I did not find resume tips as a directmatch to your site, I did however enjoy the monster jobs from other posts.
Thanks again for being here!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, hope all is well with your sales jobs search.
Maybe you can find finance jobs or engineering jobs at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing in finding the 'it jobs" your looking for.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home