Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Christmas Survey

1. Egg nog - yum or yuck?
Yum, in small doses.

2. Stay up until midnight on New Years?
Only if I didn't fall asleep.

3. Prefer white or colored lights?
Depends on the mood, but usually white.

4. Favorite holiday song.
That's another one that depends on the mood. Right now I like Little Drummer Boy.

5. What is your tackiest holiday decoration?
Hey, I don't do tacky!

6. Do your kids have too much and you wonder just WHY you are getting more??
YES!!! We really do try to limit what he has. We don't buy Jude too much because we know he'll get a lot from others.

7. If you celebrate Christmas, when does your tree go up and come down?
I guess just a couple weeks before Christmas and a week or two after Christmas.

8. Christmas again - open presents on Christmas eve, morning, or other?
Both since we visit Jay's family one day, then mine the other. I prefer Christmas day.

9. Favorite holiday tradition?
Driving around looking at Christmas lights in various neighborhoods.

10. What do YOU want for Christmas?
I can't tell. It might not come true!

Via Zelie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home