Friday, December 03, 2004

Update

Jude is getting better. Since moving, I hadn't looked for a new pediatrician. We did some asking around, and I brought him to a highly recommended pediatrician. After meeting this doctor, I know why. He was awesome. Jude's cough wasn't nearly as bad as it sounded. Since I get bronchitis so often, I was worried that he had it because his cough sounded a lot like mine does when I have it. The doctor said his lungs sounded clear and his ears looked good. He just has a cold. I filled a prescription for a super duper decongestant and he's already looking better.

Jay on the other hand sounds awful. He has a head cold pretty bad. I felt better today than I did yesterday, so hopefully I won't get any worse.

We've got a lot going on here, so I'm not sure whether we'll blog much. You never know, though. We may avoid the things we need to do and blog more than we should.

Please say some prayers for us. We need them more than ever right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home