Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Alexa's interview questions

Oh, what did I get myself into?

1- What is the one thing that you love most about your new house?
I love that it is a house and not another apartment.

2- If you could have a shopping spree in any store ($10,000) where would it be and what would you buy?
Probably some department store like JC Penny or Sears. Even though I'd have a lot of money, I'd still want to save where I could so that I could get more for my money. I would buy clothes since it has been forever since I bought decent clothes for myself and Jay. I'd also buy some dishes. A good set with enough for when we have company. More silverware for the same reason as buying more dishes. Good bedding. I have no idea what else.

3- What is the coolest thing about being a Catholic to you?
I feel like I'm part of a family.

4- If you were a competitor on "Survivor" what would the rest of your tribe nickname you and why?
Oh my goodness. I sure didn't expect this one. Mom. I think I'd end up being the one to take care of the others.

5- Were you ever proposed to before Jaymen proposed to you?
Yes, twice. Once by the guy I lived with prior to moving to Louisiana. I was also proposed to by one of the guys I dated since moving to Louisiana.

If anyone wants to play along...

1-Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”
2-I will respond by asking you five questions.
3-You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4-You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5-When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (Write your own questions or borrow some.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home