Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Blogging? What's that?

I don't know how much we'll be blogging for the next week or so. We plan to start our move tomorrow afternoon. I have my last meeting with my local mom group in the afternoon, and then we'll drive two carloads down south. We'll make several more trips in the next few days and get settled in at my mom's house until the house is ready for us to move in. Yes, we'll be moving twice in the next month.

Aside from Jay starting his new job next week, we have another reason to want to move away sooner. Our new neighbor's apartment was egged. The woman said when she looked out the window, she saw our upstairs neighbors' punk son out there with some friends. The next afternoon, Jay noticed one of our cars was egged also. You gotta love those undisciplined kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home