Friday, January 28, 2005

Alexa's Friday Five

1--What is the name of the perfume/cologne that you most like?
I have Curve for women, but my favorite is Liz Sport, both by Liz Claiborne. It's been many years since I've actually smelled it, so it may not be my favorite any more. This shows just how much I am not a girly girl. My favorite cologne on men is Hugo Boss.

2--Do you color your hair in any way?
I have very dark brown hair that's closing in on black the older I get. I've been coloring it with Nice 'n Easy 118B Natural Medium Caramel Brown for the last couple years, but I'm in the process of letting the color grow out. I am amazed at how much gray I have now.

3--What brand of dishwashing liquid is in your kitchen now?
I use Palmolive. The original scent.

4--Do you shape your eyebrows? If so, wax or pluck?
Yes. If it's been a while since I've done a good plucking job, I'll get them waxed to reshape them, then I can work from there.

5--Have you ever done the "Nine first Friday" devotions?
No, but there's always a first time for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home