Monday, December 20, 2004

The Death Meme

Via on of the Julies.

Three names you go by:
Julie (Julie Ann if my mom is nearby and I'm in trouble)
Mommie
Lujie (by siblings and no, it's not pronounced Loogie!)

Three screennames you have:
It was Julie, but I changed it to Julie M. since there are so many Julies around now

Three things you like about yourself:
I'm honest
I'm a good friend
I'm determined to lose some inches (and already lost 21!!!)

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
I'm lazy
I'm not as good a Christian as I should be
I've become a procrastinator

Three parts of your heritage:
Catholicism
Scottish/French/English
Perfectionism

Three things that scare you:
The dark
Someone hurting/killing Jay or Jude
My imagination

Three of your everyday essentials:
Jay and Jude
Internet access
A hobby of some sort

Three things you are wearing right now:
Blue and black plaid pj pants
Grungy t-shirt
Purple undies

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
Steve Burns
Sarah McLaughlin
Dave Matthews Band

Three of your favorite songs at present:
Troposphere by Steve Burns on his Songs for Dustmites CD
If I Had $1,000,000 by Barenaked Ladies on their Gordon CD
Crash into Me by Dave Matthews Band on their Crash CD

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Cooking more often
Living somewhere with friendly neighbors
Jay having a job he likes

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Friendship
Respect
Empathy

Two truths and a lie:
(not necessarily in that order....can you guess which is a lie?)
I once owned a dog that was a mixed breed of Lhasa Apso and Dachshund
I was born in Houston, Texas
My first car was a white 1965 Ford Mustang

Three physical things about the opposite (or same) that appeals to you:
Dark hair
Height
Thighs

Three things you just can't do:
Juggle
Snap my fingers
Stop eating before I burst

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Knitting
Watching TV

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Get a good night's sleep
Drink another Coke
Eat ice cream

Three careers you're considering:
Criminal profiling
. . .

Three places you want to go on vacation:
New England (again)
Italy
Colorado

Three kids names:
Jude Michael
Katherine Marie
Corrine . . .

Three things you want to do before you die:
Lose weight!!!
Have more kids
Be settled somewhere

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painful death:
Michael_the_ArchAngel
Philothea Rose
Steve Bogner (but I bet he won't do it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home