Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Another Death Meme

The Death Meme

Three names you go by:
Jay (friends and family)
Daddy (I'm still getting used to this)
You Bum (job recruiters)

Three screennames you have:
jaymen
jaymen
jaymen (hey, it said three, okay?)

Three things you like about yourself:
I'm incredibly handsome
My IQ is off the scale
I'm so modest

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
I don't sleep well
My attention span and short-term memory are horrible
I'm not a good Christian example

Three parts of your heritage:
Catholicism
Conservatism
Cajun French/German/Indian (Coushatta)/Latino/French Poodle

Three things that scare you:
Inability to provide for/protect my family
Drowning
Suffocating

Three of your everyday essentials:
Sleep
Food
Internet/news

Three things you are wearing right now:
Wearing?
Um . . .
Makeup? (oops)

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
Men at Work
Metallica
Enya

Three of your favorite songs at present:
Land Down Under (Men at Work)
When the Levee Breaks (Led Zeppelin)
I Will Find You (Clannad)

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Get a decent job
Live in a good location
Take up some non-computer-related hobbies

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Friendship
Respect
Empathy

Two truths and a lie:
(not necessarily in that order....can you guess which is a lie?)
I once slept in a doghouse on top of a ferry going from Italy to Greece.
I flipped burgers for three years before getting into computers.
I climbed to the summit of a Nicaraguan volcano.

Three physical things about the opposite (or same) that appeals to you:
Face
Intelligence
Humor

Three things you just can't do:
Juggle
Watch Dumb and Dumber
Keep holes from appearing in my jeans

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Computer games
Scuba diving

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Get a good job
Get a good night's sleep
Give Julie and Jude permanent Do Not Get Sick cards

Three careers you're considering:
Network administrator
IT consultant
Architect

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Cozumel
Oregon
Greece

Three kids names:
Hey You
That Kid
No

Three things you want to do before you die:
Get out of debt
Own a good home
Have me and Julie sleep much better

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painful death:
The Bank One credit card division
The Sallie Mae Student Loan Service department
The Nelnet Student Loan Service department

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home