Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Family TV for Palestinians

"Children's Club" is a show for children that promotes anger and violence by teaching them to become "suicide warriers" and to use machine guns. One song says, "violence, anger, anger, anger" against Israelis. A boy in another song sings, "'When I wander into Jerusalem, I will become a suicide bomber.' Afterward, other children stand to call for 'Jihad! Holy war to the end against the Zionist enemy.'" Another boy sings, "My patience has run out. All Arab existence cries for revenge."

And here's what Tarabisho the puppet promotes:

Girl: If a boy comes in front of your house where a tree is planted, and cuts it down, what would you do?

Talking chick: I have two trees in front of my house.

Girl: If a little boy cuts them down, what will you do to him?

Talking chick: What I'll do to him? I'll fight him and make a big riot. I'll call the whole world and make a riot. I'll bring AK-47s and the whole world. I'll commit a massacre in front of the house.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home