Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Smoke Crack the Healthy Way

Crack smoking kits are being handed out to help cocaine users smoke their crack in a less harmful manner.
Each kit, which costs less than $2 to put together, contains a straight glass pipe, screens, alcohol swabs, matches, a pipe cleaner, lip balm, chewing gum and
condoms.
Apparently I'm not up on crack-smoking paraphernalia, because I have no idea what some of this stuff is for. My guess is the glass pipe is used to smoke the crack and the pipe cleaner and alcohol swabs are used to clean the pipe in case you share it with others. The article states that some people have "really, really bloodied kind of lips", so that must be why the lip balm is provided. Of course you have to throw in a condom or two just to be on the safe side. Is the gum provided because crap, excuse me, I mean crack leaves a bad taste in users' mouths? And what's the screen for? To sand down rough edges on the glass pipe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home