Saturday, February 12, 2005

More on the naked cyclist homefront

I noticed that a lot of people are visiting this blog after doing an image search for "Naked Cyclist." I remembered that I made this post back in September. The image I provided (along with my strategically placed smiley face) comes up in Google's image search. My question was, why are so many people researching this topic now? I decided to do a search myself. I came up with a couple recent things.

In Seattle, there was the 16th annual Fremont Summer Solstice Parade in June of last year. And as if one naked bike ride wasn't enough, Seattle is now home to the WNBR. The second annual World Naked Bike Ride will take place on June 11th. Can you guess where? Of course it will be in Seattle. I hope their naked little derrieres have enough time to recover between the two parades.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home