Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Darned allergies

Off and on for the past week or so I've been working outside in the garden. Alison, our neighbor, told me that two tenants ago, the woman had a beautiful garden and that the most recent tenant didn't do much work in it. It's over grown with weeds and grass. I can work out there for maybe 30 minutes at the most, but then my allergies kick in and I can't do much more than sneeze.

So I'm trying to figure out what to plant out there. I've got some flower seeds going in some egg cartons and I'll replant them outside after they've grown a bit. There are already green onions and something else. Jeremy, Alison's husband, mentioned something about garlic, but I can't remember the name. I was thinking about cucumbers and tomatoes. Maybe watermelon but I'd hate for them to take over the place. Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home