Saturday, October 09, 2004

This and That

I know I'm not pregnant, but in the past few weeks I have been pregnant in three different dreams. I wonder what that means.

Tonight I went to rent a few movies from Blockbuster and saw a very young girl entering the store in front of me. She couldn't have been more than 10-years-old. She had on a tank top and I could see one of those birth control patches on her back.

I was listening to the radio while driving around today and the new Ashlee Simpson song came on. One of the lines says, "It seems like I can finally rest my head on something real." She's maybe 20, and it seems like she can finally rest her head on something real? How many guys has she been through to make a statement like that? I like her voice and all, but it seems silly to say something like that at her age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home