Friday, August 27, 2004

Friday Five

This comes via Julie D. at Happy Catholic:

THE QUESTIONS
#1: How many icons do you keep on your desktop?
#2: How old are you?
#3: What's the name of the book you are reading and its author?
#4: Who is your favorite saint?
#5: What type of laundry detergent do you currently use?

My Answers
#1: As few as possible. I sort of keep icons on my desktop as my things to read/do then discard ASAP. Currently I have two up there (including my recycle bin).
#2: 30. I'll be 31 at the end of December.
#3: On Writing by Stephen King. I gave up on Gulliver's Travels. I would have moved on to Harry Potter, but jaymen claimed it before I could.
#4: St. Anthony. Seeing as how we just moved, we can't seem to find things lately.
#5: Gain Gentle Breeze. I don't know how much I like it though. Nice scent, but the clothes don't seem to keep their freshness very long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home