Monday, June 27, 2005

Our big boy

trainbed.jpgA while back I started toilet training Jude. The big boy undies are going great. He's had very few accidents. He has terrific bladder control. I'm very proud of him.

We found this cute Thomas and Friends train bed at Toys r Us this weekend. I mentioned it to my mom today and she decided she would buy it for his birthday.

He is still totally addicted to Thomas, which is great since so much money has been invested in his train collection. It's still his favorite toy. We thought he'd love this bed and he does. He couldn't wait to get home to open the box.

Jay set up the bed while I took the crib apart. The whole time Jude is talking about his new Thomas bed. He's giving Thomas kisses and hugs. I'm thinking "this is great!!!"

No, the cute Thomas bed didn't make it any easier. In the span of 30 minutes, I think I had to march him back to bed 6-7 times. It took him about 45 minutes to get to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home